Before and After Reading
Before Reading
I noticed by the title of the article that it is discussing about making our life easier with small technologies. Also, according to the subheading of the article, the new technologies could change our life.
After Reading
What do you know?
I know that many people are forgetting the charge their phone. but technology is rapidly growing and changing our day to day bases. Technology is improving our life and making it easier.
What do you want to know?
I will like to know why the business of nanotechnology is not advertising it to the public. The business of nanotechnology is selling the product but the engineer is still testing the product.
What did I learn?
I learned that there is a common virus called bacteriophage. This virus is harmless.
Three W's Questions
What was this article about?
This article is about charging your phone by walking. The scientist and engineer creates a battery that charge your phone. However the battery uses a common virus called bacteriophage and it is all over of our body.
When was it created?
The nanotechnology was created in three years and it was in the market in 2007.
Where it was created?
The nanotechnology was created at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
LINK TO THE ARTICLE: http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/09/22/nano.technology.energy/index.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Kimberly
ReplyDeleteI knew that technology is rapidly increasing and making life much easier. But I never knew that Tiny technology could produce Big energy.
I do agree that smaller technology is better because they seem to be more advance and easy to manage. I guess why the nanotechnology business dont want to advertise they product and yet still test it and sell it because just incase someone go wrong, they dont have to deal with a large number of people.
ReplyDeleteyes I agree, that technology is making life easier and the people making them are coming up with interesting ideas
ReplyDeleteThat's cool, charging your phone while walking is something they would really make money from. They shuold sell things like this is regualr store like Best Buy or something
ReplyDelete