Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Kimberly
hi my name is Kimberly Lora and I want to major in Electrical Engineering. I am a freshmen in NYIT. I spend most of my time reading. The type of books I like to non fiction books, science fiction and urban novels. My hobbies are dancing, reading, and listening to music. This class is really interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like to read urben novels too. I listen to music to, what kinda of music do you listen to? and what type of engineering do you want to do? I want to do oelectrical.
ReplyDeleteheyy kimm
ReplyDeletewassup?
engineering sounds cool
maybe one day we can work together cus ima do architecture so yu already know
but we got the same hobbies except for reading, i dont read to much unless its something interesting that has to do with teens and stuff =]
Hi Kimberly. Its Demir from your EDUC class. I was sitting right next to you remember. Tall white dude :P. So you like to dance? whats your favorite Dance style. What kind of music you like to listen to ?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteO yea you like salsa, thats hot.. yea i like to listen to everything, just not country, Mostly techno and hiphop.
ReplyDeleteWazup Kim. We both big music heads thats cool. What kind of dancing you do?
ReplyDelete