Reflection
Technology is rapidly changing our world. This is improving our way of living. Imagine a library without books and you will be able to find the books though Goggle. Well, this is going to become true. The library system is going change to digital library. Many people are use to going to the internet to look up for information but now you could look up for books and much more. There are library that have changed already. For instance, in Public Library of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County, in North Carolina, has room where kids could shoot videos and record music. Even the name librarians will change. Instead using the name librarians is a possible the name would change into “information specialist” or “information scientists”. In my opinion, I highly believe that change is a great idea especially if it going to benefit my learning. I love going to library but this is going to motivate students to go to the library.
K.W.L.
I know many people will be excited to go to digital library. This will be new for many people but this is being a great change. I will like to know is when public library is will change into a digital library. I learned that many things are changing so quickly even the way we live. I also wonder what will be the next great idea or invention that will change our society.
LINK:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/10/24/future.library.technology/index.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment